Pronunciation in English
Pronunciation in English helps you use the important elements of stress, intonation, and rhythm like a native speaker.
Both levels of Pronunciation in English have been reviewed by ETS®, maker of the TOEFL® and TOEIC® tests, and these programs are recommended as skill-building tools for the TOEFL® and TOEIC® tests.
Each level of Pronunciation in English has over 300 interactive lessons & practices with:
- Video Presentations to introduce the pronunciation concepts
- Audio Lessons to model the pronunciation
- Interactive Practices to reinforce the concepts
- Record and Playback to encourage practice/self correction
- (New) Flash 'roll over' menus and detailed chapter level indexes to improve navigation
- Scored Chapter Reviews and Final to check your comprehension
- Text translated into 10 languages to facilitate learning
User Feedback Purchase
Click for Pronunciation/Medical Info