August 6, 2014
AmEnglish.com® announces the release of Animal Tales Volume 4
Pleasanton, Ca. - AmEnglish.com® in collaboration with LittleELL.com has just released Volume 4 of Animal Tales.
This online, interactive program is appropriate for English language learners at the intermediate level and above.
It will help improve listening comprehension, pronunciation, and vocabulary in English.
Animal Tales Volume 4 has nine chapters featuring nine different animals with:
- Audio featuring 4 different native speakers
- Rhymes to reinforce correct pronunciation
- Photographs of the animals & their environments to reinforce the message
- Animal facts to build vocabulary
- Dictation practices to build listening comprehension
- Review quizzes to build reading comprehension
- TOEFL® Vocabulary Practice to build fluency
- Final review with four different question types, including word scrambles to improve grammar/syntax
This program is available for schools with an integrated User Management System, which tracks all student activity.
You can watch a slideshow at: Slideshow.
AmEnglish.com® provides products and services to improve communication skills for nonnative speakers of English at the high beginning through advanced levels. Hundreds of universities and colleges, many multinational corporations and thousands of individuals worldwide have successfully used the AmEnglish.com suite of English-language products.