The approved adminstrator's email address will become the Username for your site license account. The Administrator can activate your workstations in three easy steps.
- Set up a master password
- Authorize each workstation
- Create a desktop shortcut (or bookmark the launch page)
1. Set up a Master Password
- Using the authorized email, please go to this link to set up your Master Password:
Set up Master Password
- If you need to reset your Master Password, using the authorized email, please go to this link to reset your Master Password:
Reset Master Password
2. Authorize each workstation
- Using the Username (authorized email) and Master Password, go to this link from each workstation:
Authorize each workstation
- Once each workstation has been authorized, the students will not have to login again to launch the programs.
- If you need to change an authorized workstation, first "De-Authorize" it:
De-Authorize any workstation
- Then go to the new workstation and authorize it.
3. Create a desktop shortcut
(or bookmark the launch page)
- After each workstation has been authorized, save this location as a bookmark:
Site License Launch Page
- You can also create a desktop shortcut, by clicking on the "i" icon and dragging it to your desktop. You can rename the shortcut.
- When students click on the bookmark or desktop shortcut, they will be automatically logged in to the content page and can launch any of our programs.